Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nightmare On Elm Street

I watched this nasty horror movie last night with my friend Tanner. I am definitely not a big fan of scary movies, so this was not a very fun activity for me. I hadn't seen any of the movies until last night, and I'm perfectly fine with that. Gore movies are so stupid in my opinion. I don't understand how directors come up with nasty ideas for movies. Movie like Halloween, Friday the 13th, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and of course last but not least, Nightmare On Elm Street. I just can't even fathom how these people work up the ideas to create such nasty motion pictures. Whenever I watched Halloween 2 this summer, I just about threw up. Gory movies are my absolute least favorite types of movies to watch. I don't understand how some people legitimately enjoy watching people get cut and stabbed. How can a normal human being think that is entertaining? Honestly, I think it is just sad and disgusting. In the movie, Nightmare On Elm Street, there is gore in almost every scene. Scary movies like Paranormal Activity, The Grudge, and The Eye still scare me definitely, but they don't have much gore at all. The way I see it, the less gore there is, the better the movie will be. :) I've never been a fan of scary movies though. I've always just been a big scaredy cat I suppose. I tend to overanalyze so many things in scary movies. I also have a bit of a photographic memory in a way, so it's super hard for me to erase the images that I see in these movies. I tend to think about them the most when I come home to my dark house, ha ha. :/ I also strongly dislike haunted houses. I get so terrified even when I'm with a large group of people. Overall, I do not like anything that is affiliated with fright or terror. Once all of the Halloween junk is over with, I will be very happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment