Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Doctors


So, one of my all time favorite shows is The Doctors. It's on Monday-Friday at 2:00 p.m. I used to be able to watch it almost everyday in the summertime, but now I rarely get to. :/ There is never a time when I watch this show and don't learn something new. I absolutely love when they talk about skin solutions/remedies on the show because I'm an aspiring dermatologist. :) I like it when they discuss topics that are very personable and relevant to people around my age as well. These trained professionals know exactly what they're doing, which is very comforting when they are giving advice on the show. I also think it's very cool how they interact with the viewers on the show. They respond to some emails, phone calls and letters by sharing them on the show for viewers at home to hear. They also engage in procedures, remedies and treatments during the show. The Doctors deal with problems concerning people of all ages. From newborn babies to the elderly, The Doctors can help you. There are so many beneficial facts that you can learn in one episode. I have learned many skin, hair and nail remedies through the show. There are so many things that The Doctors discuss that I wouldn't even think twice about on my own. They truly care about the health of their viewers. I wish I had more time to watch the show everyday, but even every once in awhile is better than nothing at all, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment