Thursday, October 21, 2010

In Someone Else's Shoes

Well, I the other night I met this girl named Kara at my friend Casey’s house. Before she came over we were all having a good time, just hanging out and having fun. I didn’t particularly like this girl, that’s for sure. She seemed very independent and headstrong to me. I made one little comment and she thought it was the biggest deal in the world. I told her that she had a manly voice and she responded by telling me to never talk to her again that night. I just kind of blew it off though, because it’s not like I want to date her or anything. About two weeks later she and I worked together at Kansas. It was a Sunday night, and let me tell you, it sure was busy. We were just about as busy in the evening as we were that morning. Kara obviously knew what she was doing. I mean, she has worked at Qdoba for about six months. She knew all of the procedures and she made sure that I was doing everything how it was supposed to be done. I didn’t strain the beans one time, and she thought it was such a big deal. At Battlefield, that is definitely not at the top of our list of priorities. There wasn’t even enough beans in there to fill up three burritos! I guess I should have strained them though because when she was taking the bus tub to the back, beans spilled everywhere. If I were to have strained them, none of that would have happened. Oh well though, life goes on. I don’t need her in my life, and I’m definitely not bummed out about the situation. She doesn’t make or break me!

No comments:

Post a Comment