Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Breaks

So, I have thoroughly enjoyed being off from school for four days. It has been absolutely spectacular. Shockingly enough, I actually didn't have a mountain of homework to complete over break either. I had the opportunity to nap, hang with friends, go see a movie, wash my car, and just relax. I love breaks in general. I would like to say that I'm looking forward to Christmas break (which I partially am) but it is not going to be too much fun. Over Christmas break I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out:/ I'm terrified just thinking about it! I don't like IV's or anything of that matter. One time I had to get my blood taken and I cried the whole time, ha ha. It was no fun at all. I'm not sure why it bothers me, but it definitely does. Hopefully my entire Christmas break won't be miserable, that would be awful. I think it's almost impossible for Christmas to be a bad time though. I absolutely love Christmas time and everything that is affiliated with it. It's so much fun to look at all of the lights, go to Christmas shows in Branson, go shopping for people, and of course, open presents. :) Christmas is hands down my favorite holiday of them all. It's just such a jolly, exciting time of year. I think it's so cute to see kids getting so excited about Santa and his reindeer paying them a visit. Although I'll be looking like a puffy chipmunk most of the time, I still hope that it's a great Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment