Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Conflict is Not Fun!

So, a specific confilct of mine that comes to mind automatically is an employee of Qdoba. I work at the Qdoba on Battlefield, and he works on Kansas Expressway. Keep in mind that I have only met this boy about three times in my life. The first time I met him was at my friend’s house a couple of weeks ago. Now, there are just some boys that I just cannot stand to be around. Believe it or not, he was one of these boys. The minute I met him he began to make fun of things I was saying. He was mouthing off smart remarks right and left. I told him that I didn’t like him and I would appreciate if he stopped talking to me for the rest of the night. I had forgotten that I would be working with him in about two weeks. A couple of days ago, he and I worked one shift together. This was obviously before I transferred to the Qdoba on Battlefield. The entire night he and I were quarreling. I worked at the Qdoba on Kansas for six months, and I definitely knew what I was doing. He just came waltzing in, acting as if he was the King of Qdoba. He was not only continuously stryaing away from his designated position on the line, but he was also sassing off to me while doing this. He wasn’t following the procedure that I have been taught since day one of my training. Before he left I informed him that I was very happy that I was never going to be working with him again most likely. You see, he transferred from Battlefield to Kansas and I transferred to Battlefield from Kansas. So, hopefully that will put an end to this conflict!

No comments:

Post a Comment