Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blogging

I honestly can't think of much to blog about, so I'm just going to blog about blogging. It's awesome how some people blog for fun each and every single day (without being graded for it) and don't get tired of doing it. In a way, blogging seems to be very relieving for a lot of people. Just to recap the events of the day and to vent a little makes it all a bit better. A movie that reminds me of blogging is Julie & Julia. You know, the one with Meryl Streep? Julie blogs each day about her recipes and what she created that day for dinner. She greatly admires Julia (Meryl Streep) for the fantastic cooking that she did when she was Julie's age. Julie eventually cooks everything that Julia did out of her cook book. The movie switches back from Julie and Julia's experiences with cooking and life in general. Overall, Julie & Julia is a very cute movie :) I remember having to blog freshman year in high school, and I loved it. I guess whenever you don't have a job or car there's more time to blog though, huh? Our teacher strongly encouraged the class to avidly commented on one another's posts. It was so much fun to get the opportunity to use laptops in general. I'm lucky enough to have my own laptop to blog on these days, but back then it made blogging even more worth while. Blogging is a great way for people to share and communicate with one another about their lives. I think that blogging is an interesting concept but it seems to be quite a hit. It's kind of a depressing way to look at it, but blogging may be the only place where someone can release their thoughts and emotions. Hopefully there's at least one person in this world that everyone can vent to, but that's not always the case. Although blogging is a very wide known hobby, I think I'll just stick with doing it to receive a good grade. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment