Monday, October 25, 2010

The Grand Finale

Shew! It's hard to believe that our blogging adventure is now coming to a close. I realized that I actually kind of like blogging. I doubt that I'll continue to do it for my own pleasure, but it was definitely a fun project. The only thing that I didn't particularly like about blogging was having writer's block. Some days I just had no idea what to write about. It was awesome how we could use our free writes as blogs as well. The one thing that I really enjoyed about blogging was expressing myself. I feel as if I showed my true colors through a lot of my entries. As a result of this project, I feel as if I write much more fluently than before. It was nice to have the satisfaction of knowing that you were just writing to write. No one would be sitting there evaluating each and every one of your grammatical and spelling errors. It was relieving to just type what you felt without holding back. I've always been in favor of expressing myself through writing, but I think this project helped me realize how much I really do like it. I feel as if I should have commented on other people's blogs throughout this time period, but I didn't really get around to it. That's another thing about blogging, it's not very time consuming. I could work on an entry for maybe 10 minutes or so and then be completed. The leisure part of blogging was definitely one of the things that I enjoyed the most. I'm pleased with my progression in this blogging project. I feel like blogging really helped me with my voice and fluency. It was a great idea for a project, and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that blogging turned out to be a good experience for you. You should be proud of all that you have here...there is some good writing. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete