Monday, October 11, 2010

Jersey Shore

So, I've decided that Jersey Shore is the most outrageous, degrading show of our time. It disgusts me how this show has such great reviews from our nation. The show consists of drinking, hooking up with people, getting into arguments, tanning, laundry and working out. How is that entertaining?? Every time this show is on at one of my friend's houses I want to run out of the room almost. These people say cuss words in almost every single one of their sentences. The girls wear skimpy, skimpy clothes. The guys rarely even where shirts because they're so conceded and vain. The girls are just as bad though! These girls have the lowest level of self-respect that I have ever witnessed through television. They consistently hook up with guys that they meet at bars down town in New Jersey. They don't even know these people, yet they have sexual relations with them. It makes me sick that so many teenagers are drooling over this ridiculous show. There are kids out there who almost look up to these outrageous people. The examples that these stars are setting are nothing but bad news. If I was a parent at this point in time, I would never let my children lay eyes on this show. There is so much explicit material on this show that it's not even funny. If you like this show then I apologize for my rude post, but I just had to say it. Overall, this is hands down the worst show that I have seen in my entire life so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment